Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Couch to 5k-W2D2

I was motivated this morning. I brought my daughter to school, came home got a bottle of water and put the baby in the stroller. I made it a little farther distance wise today, not much but a few hundred yards. It's still progress! (Don't despise small beginnings.) I did the warm up plus 10 minutes of intervals and the turn around and head back. The biggest challange for me is the last 10 minutes heading home. I'm arguing with myself about quitting, there's no way you are going to finish 9 weeks of this. Then I praying for God to help me make it, just finish TODAY. When I pull up in front of my house I feel relief and accomplishment, I just completed another day. YES! I feel stronger, I am stronger! I WILL do this, I WILL reach my goal!

I almost forgot, I weighed in this morning 210.5! Heck yeah..... half a pound off from my first goal. Reward?!

No comments:

Post a Comment