Thursday, November 11, 2010

Couch to 5k-W4D2

There was no school today but Maddie had a sleepover with her cousins. Delana and I slept in until 6:30, a half an hour is good. We got up had breakfast and then time to run. Wow! The workout today kicked my butt, I didn't think I was going to finish the first five minute interval. I also almost puked, yuck. I managed to finish...... YES, I DID IT! I did it. The only thing keeping me from stopping is how amazing I feel after I accomplished my goal for the day. One day, one workout at a time.

The day we said our good-byes, our first deployment together. The first deployment for me, when I decided to change my life. May 2008- when it clicked!

I was asked today how much I have lost. I have lost 10 pounds since starting the C25k program. Since I had Delana I've lost 37 pounds... from the very beginning of my weight lose journey 42 pounds. There were 5 pounds difference from my all time highest weight to what I weighed when I had Delana. I'm slightly disappointed in myself because I know I was at my pregnancy weight at 7 weeks post pregnancy but I gained back every pound and had to lose it again. I think I could be farther along in my journey, closer to my goal weight. The good news is I took action to change it and I'm a work in progress.

My husband will be deploying again in January 2011 and my goal is to be at my goal weight when he comes back home. He may get to leave the ship before the end of the deployment if we get orders, but we will just say he'll be gone 7ish months.

No comments:

Post a Comment