Monday, November 22, 2010

Couch to 5k-W5D3

I have a problem with procrastination! I finally ran the W5D3 today, I was supposed to run it on Friday. Honestly I wasn't putting it off. On Friday I thought my husband was getting home early so I was waiting for him to get home from work so I could run with out pushing the stroller and I thought it would be nice if he ran with me. He didn't get home until 7:00. Since he came home late I thought I would run it on Saturday because he was supposed to have the weekend off. BUT he worked on Saturday and fixed the truck when he got home. We need groceries since I only walked to the store with the stoller, so grocery shopping. Then family pics for the Christmas card (which turned out horrible) Exhausted! Okay, the pictures were Sunday. The weekend was crazy and rainy.

The good news, I finished week 5! A little later than I planned but it's done. I'm going to do W6D1 tomorrow and I'll be back on track. I still have a stuffy nose and mucus in my throat so I might be going to the doctor too! I will finish this program!

Stats for today: 20 minutes, 1.89 miles, Pace 10:55.

No comments:

Post a Comment