Friday, November 12, 2010

Couch to 5k-W4D3

According to my scheduled routines I am a day behind on my workouts since I decided not to run on Wednesday. I ran Thursday but did I want to do back to back workouts to be back on track? No, I'll do it on Saturday morning. However with there being no school on Thursday or Friday this week I gained two extra "Saturdays." Normally I'm be happy about that but I'm wishing the weekend would hurry by so my hubby can be home. So the day is dragging on and at close to six o'clock I decide we are going to do the workout tonight and just get it out of the way. We will have a whole weekend to relax. We leave around six and it's so dark. Madison carries a tap light while we run, lol. We did a good job! No stopping, puking (or close to), and best... no complaining. I enjoy walking/jog with Maddie because it gives us a time to be together, close to alone. Delana's in the stroller but mostly of the time you won't notice she is there. (I notice since I'm pushing the heavy stroller she's sitting in..lol) Week 4- COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment