Monday, November 8, 2010

Week 3 C25k

What a crazy week! I didn't have time to blog but I made this program a priorty in my everyday life. I didn't follow it to a tee, I followed the C25k program but didn't do the pilates. I'm really finding it hard to get work done around the house with hubby gone. I'm busy from the time my feet hit the floor until bed time. I'm always doing something! I might be watching tv for a few minutes while I'm nursing the baby but that's as close as I get to a break.

The workouts for the week. The first workout I was thinking it woud be a lot harder than the previous week... it seemed easier. The second day I was going to finish after walking Maddie to school but she was runnung late and I had to drive her so she would make it in time. BUT because she messed up my plan for working out I dragged her with me to jog that night. We did the required then walked at leat 2 miles more. I told her, if you mess up my workout than you will have to do it with me. The next morning she got ready without me having to tell her. Third workout, the next day I was SORE.

Today is actually Monday of Week 4, should be day 1 of week four. It was raining this morning and the brakes are bad on the truck so I'm waiting to have them fixed. I had to walk Maddie to school in the rain, so I did get so exercise. (School and back home is 1.86 miles.) I got home nursed the baby and was so tired that we took a nap. An hour and a half later..... I was still exhausted. I keep thinking that I'm not giving myself the rest it needs and I'm going to get pneumonia again. I remember I got it when I was pushing myself exercising and majorly stressing. I'm repeating that again now. I'm going to keep up with the C25k because if feels good to walk/jog. Tomorrow W4D1, so I need to sleep since it is twenty to midnight.

Note: Sunday we walked to church and home, about two miles. Then later same day took two or three mile walk. The picture are from our wal after church.

No comments:

Post a Comment