Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Couch to 5k-W5D1

Still have a slightly sore throat and now a runny nose. I finally decided to do the workout tonight. I was going to put it off until tomorrow because I was getting the house ready because my husband is coming home tonight after being gone for a month. However after dinner we will had a few hours to kill, let's do the workout to distract ourselves. So we went out and did the workout. When I workout I have been doing the five minute warm up and then half of the intervals and then turn around and finish rest. I'm not actually doing 5k, it's more like 2 miles. However since we were trying to keep busy we did the 5k. It was so dark and I still don't know if I like it. I don't feel completely safe out there in the dark. SO I may have to move all the workouts to the daytime unless my hubby will be workout with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment