Monday, November 15, 2010

Couch to 5k-W5D2

It seems that I am at a plateau.... 208! I want to get under 200 so badly but I need to figure out at way to accomplish it. What is going to help me reach that goal? I think the next step needs to be nutrition and eating. This is the step that always gets me! I can get into the workouts and keep them up but changing my foods I eat is SO hard. I'm an emotional eater and I know it. I try to be conscious of it but there comes a point when stress gets the best of me. Lately there has been a lot of stress... my husbands job, moving, and car repairs. Now the question becomes what should I do, there are so many choices. Weight Watchers (I have a lot of the stuff already), a diet book, Biggest Loser Program, just try to eat less and track food? I honestly don't know what the next step should be.....


Did the workout with my hubby and I can totally tell the difference of not pushing the stroller! The stroller is killing me, it's so heavy. I did an awesome job tonight and enjoyed spending time with the family. I can see us running more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment